Al Ayubi Street – B.P. 2216
Phone: 00963113332621, 00963113332621
Office Hours: –
Details: GENERAL INFORMATION
Since October 25th, 1997, Italy has entered the Schengen system.
This implies that the Consulate Office of the Embassy will release visas valid for Schengen countries after due consultation of the Schengen system authorities.
To avoid the insurgence of problems, applicants are kindly asked to apply for a visa at least 20 days before planned departure date.
Visa must be requested in person and emergency fees for visas do not exist; no other fees or charges other than the regular one are due.
Visa applicants are requested to bring the following documents:
The passport in original;
one photo of the applicant and the application form filled;
bank statement specifying the balance of applicant’s account (in original to be kept by the office, max 1 week old, and with applicant’s name on it). It is used to ascertain that the applicant has sufficient funds for his stay in Italy;
letter from the employer, max 1 week old, stating applicant’s full name, date of birth, address, position with the company and salary. If the person is self employed he/she must provide proper certification from the local Chamber of Commerce ;
detailed flight schedule, in original and with proper letterhead of the travel agency. No anonymous printouts from computers will be accepted. The flight schedule must be brought even if the applicant has already purchased plane tickets;
originals and a photocopy of plane tickets (if applicable).
Italy Visa InformationCountry : Italy
Italian Embassy in Damascus, Syria
Embassy of Italy in Damascus, Syria
- Italian Embassy in Caracas, Venezuela
- Italian Embassy in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Italian Embassy in Sanaa, Yemen
- Italian Embassy in Luanda, Zambia
- Italian Embassy in Harare, Zimbabwe
- Italian Consulate in Detroit, United States
- Italian Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Italian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Italian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Italian Consulate in Miami, United States
- Italian Consulate in New Jersey, United States
- Italian Consulate in New York, United States
- Italian Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Italian Embassy in Montevideo, Uruguay
- Italian Embassy in London, United Kingdom
- Italian Consulate in London, United Kingdom
- Italian Consulate in Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Italian Consulate in Manchester, United Kingdom
- Italian Embassy in Washington DC, United States
- Italian Consulate in Boston, United States