Office Hours: Monday-Friday
8.30 – 12.00
13.00 – 17.00
Details: Regardless of the length of stay, Slovak citizen is required to obtain a visa prior to one’s entry into Indonesia.
Validity of passport at least six months at the date of entrance.
Two pictures (passport size photos) are required.
Two copies of application forms.
a. Tourist visit visa : 1500 Sk
b. Social/culture visit visa: 1500 Sk
c. Business visit visa: 1500 Sk
d. Double/multiple business visa : 3200 Sk
e. Temporary stay visa : 2600 Sk
A sponsor letter from a family/relative/friend/school/foundation/government in Indonesia is required to obtain a social/culture visit visa.
A sponsor letter from a company in Indonesia is required to obtain a business and multiple business visit visa.
An original authorization letter from the Indonesian Immigration is required to obtain a temporary stay visa.
Indonesia Visa InformationCountry : Indonesia
Indonesian Embassy in Bratislava, Slovakia
Embassy of Indonesia in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Indonesian Embassy in Caracas, Venezuela
- Indonesian Embassy in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Indonesian Consulate in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Indonesian Embassy in Sanaa, Yemen
- Indonesian Embassy in Harare, Zimbabwe
- Indonesian Consulate in Geneva, Switzerland
- Indonesian Embassy in Damascus, Syria
- Indonesian Embassy in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- Indonesian Consulate in Songkhla, Thailand
- Indonesian Consulate in Port Of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
- Indonesian Embassy in Tunis, Tunisia
- Indonesian Embassy in Ankara, Turkey
- Indonesian Consulate in Kampala, Uganda
- Indonesian Embassy in Kiev, Ukraine
- Indonesian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Indonesian Consulate in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Indonesian Embassy in London, United Kingdom
- Indonesian Embassy in Washington DC, United States
- Indonesian Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Indonesian Consulate in Houston, United States